ICELAND 3.0 - JACKET JR
• Lined in pile + padded
• Water and wind resistant because of the Hydro-Stop technology and Rib-Wind fabric on shoulders
• Elasticated internal cuffs
• Detachable hood which can be enclosed in collar
• Zip pockets on sides
Disponibilité : En stock
Iceland 3.0 winter jacket by Erreà
Iceland 3.0 is the winter jacket that fears no cold.
Perfect for young men and women, this padded jacket is a perfect leisure- and teamwear garment: you can wear it for comfy and elegant protection before and after your most important matches, when you go training and even on your days off.
Available in various colours to match your tastes and your team's emblem, Iceland 3.0 is a winter jacket made with warm, technical and breathable materials.
The benefits of this product
Thanks to Hydro-Stop technology and the Rib-Wind fabric on the shoulders, this jacket protects you from wind and rain even in the most difficult situations. To keep out even the bitterest cold, we added fleece inserts to the standard padding.
The full-length zip and elasticated cuffs offer an impeccable and personalized fit, while the detachable hood (stowable in the collar) also protects your head when you need it.
Last but not least, it has two handy zip-up side pockets for holding all your essentials and for keeping your hands warm on those bitter cold days.
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification
As with other Erreà products, this garment comes with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certification, a guarantee that no harmful chemical substances were used in the production process.
Fit, Benefits and Materials:
- Regular fit
- Full-length zip, lined in fleece + padding, water- and wind-proof thanks to Hydro-Stop technology and Rib Wind fabric on the shoulders, inner elasticated cuffs, detachable hood (stowable in the collar), zip-up side pockets
- Stripe fabric (100% polyester) - 95 g/m²
To guarantee the highest quality standards of its garments, Erreà scrupulously controls and checks all the fabrics used. The natural cotton fibres, technical fabrics and fleeces retain their original characteristics and comfort over time if treated with the maximum care.
We therefore recommend you read the use, washing and care instructions provided on label.
- Machine washable (max 30°)
- Do not bleach
- Use commercial stain removers (except trichlorethylene)
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature with no steam (110°)